09 Dec All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth
I wanted to share a case from last week highlighting the importance of the two front teeth. Sometimes, it’s just little changes that make the biggest difference.
All we did was bond a white filling onto the broken tooth. Now our patient can enjoy his holidays!
Tips for Avoiding Dental Emergencies – Holiday Version
- Teeth are not beer bottle openers.
- Let the ice cool your holiday cocktail – don’t chew on it.
- Avoid crunching down on hard candies like candy canes.
- Wear a sports guard for those backyard shinny games.
- Don’t take a holiday on wearing your night guard.
Phuong Luu, DDS