Bridgeview Dental Services
If you are looking for caring and comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry for all ages, you have come to the right place. At Bridgeview Dental, we strive to provide top-of-the-line dental services in a warm and friendly environment. Our practice utilizes modern, state-of-the-art technology and offers the full-range of services you and your family need for total oral health. To schedule an appointment with us today, contact our office now at 780.482.5554!
We provide many dental services which include:
- Dental Cleaning: Dental cleanings are important for preventing disease and tooth loss. These cleanings remove plaque and tartar. Our dental hygienist will use tools to remove tartar from your teeth and can also discuss with you proper brushing and flossing techniques to prevent build-up.
- Check-Ups: It is recommended you schedule a dental check-up every six months. A dental check-up allows us to identify oral concerns such as decay, gum disease, oral cancer or other problems. A routine visit typically includes a cleaning, exam and X-rays.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear alternative to metal braces. Custom fit for you, your Invisalign aligners will be switched out each week to gradually move your teeth into the correct position. Invisalign helps you straighten your teeth, while minimally interrupting your day to day life.
- Botox: A benefit of receiving Botox treatments from us is that we have obtained advanced training in the forehead to chin facial area. As a result, we are adeptly prepared to handle complications that arise in these areas as well.
- Teeth Whitening: Many factors can cause stained teeth. If you have healthy, unrestored teeth and gums, teeth whitening might be a good option for you to brighten your smile. Our dental staff can help you lighten your teeth, removing stains and discoloration.
- Veneers: Veneers are custom-made, tooth-colored shells that cover the front of your teeth and improve their appearance. Veneers can be the appropriate solutions for teeth that are discolored, worn down, chipped or broken, misaligned, irregularly shaped or veneers can fix teeth with gaps in between them.
- Extractions: Extractions involve removing teeth. It may be necessary to have a tooth removed due to trauma, crowding or disease. If an extraction is necessary, our dental staff will numb the area to make the procedure more comfortable for you.
- Endodontics: In order to practice endodontics, a dentist must have two additional years of schooling beneath their belt. As an endodontist, our dentist, Dr. Phuong Luu, specializes in saving teeth. She is skilled at performing root canals and treating tooth pain.
- Dentures: If you are missing teeth, dentures are removable appliances that can replace them. Dentures make it easier for you to perform daily tasks such as eating and speaking. Whether you have lost teeth due to tooth decay, gum disease or injury, dentures could be the right solution for your mouth.
- Bridges: Do you have gaps in your mouth as a result of one or more missing teeth? Bridges (made up of two or more crowns and a false tooth in between) can restore your smile, as well as the ability to chew and speak well. Bridges can also prevent your existing teeth from drifting out of position.
- Crowns: Crowns are caps placed over teeth to restore their shape, size, strength and appearance. Dental crowns can be helpful if you have weak teeth, broken teeth, misshapen teeth or if you need to support a tooth with a large filling or a dental bridge.
- Composite Restorations (Fillings): This approach mimics nature to restore decayed, fractured or broken teeth. By applying composite resins (or tooth-colored materials) to existing tooth structure, we can reverse decay and trauma that has occurred in your mouth.
Call 780.482.5554 to Set Up Your Initial Appointment!
We hope this page has served to thoroughly walk you through the services we offer, as well as the services that could be most beneficial for your oral health. We always recommend consulting with one of our dental experts, however, if you wish to receive custom-tailored assistance. If you would like to obtain treatment advice from one of our dental staff members please call 780.482.5554 today!